Tuesday, June 10, 2014

TROUBLE, TROUBLE TROUBLE

I'm sitting here in Bristol and having WIFI problems. Can't transfer photo's from the phone to the IPad so hate to blog without pictures.  Could do it all on my phone but I have enough errors using the bigger keyboard so I'm just going to relax, read a good book, and go to bed early!  Oh does that sound good!  
I will tell you that this old, relic of a body is tired!  We have too many devices for the WIFI in the apartment and for some reason my phone just can't pick up signals, etc.  I do have to admit however that I did go to the Apple store today and found out one of my problems happened to be that I had put the phone on "do not disturb". Boy that sure worked. I was getting nothing!!

Because one loses all concept of time when one is traveling I thought my house was closing tomorrow but I got a note from Lee that I was no longer a home owner. 

Goodbye home!  Kind of sad!   I enjoyed many good times and memories in that home!  When I bought it I thought it would be the last home I lived in until I went to the retirement home ror funeral home.  Well... I'm not going to either quite yet.  Nice not to have the worries of being a homeowner while I'm abroad but sure have good memories of that house.

Just after the tag sale. A few items left or waiting to be plucked up.  So sad!




Time to relax now.  I know you'll all be checking daily to see if my next blog has posted. I have somrpe catching up to do. Will tell you, we are all taking it easy so we can rip it up in London!

I didn't put these in when I was blogging about Gary Rhodes restaurant where we ate in Plymouth but I think I should include them. They were all located in the Ladies WC.



"An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have.  The older she gets the more interested he is in her."  Agatha Christi


"Big girls need big diamonds". Elizabeth Taylor


" I don't exercise.  If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor."
Joan Rivers


"A woman is the only thing I'm afraid of that I know will not hurt me".  Abraham Lincoln

Good night!

No comments :

Post a Comment