Thursday, June 12, 2014

FIRST OF MANY

Big day!  Any woman reading this will understand, I just had to get a haircut!  What do you do? You break down and go into the first salon you see and ask for an appointment.  Of course, after you get the appointment you ask a stupid question like " Is the stylist good?"  Of course they answer, " Oh no!
The reason he's available is he has no regular clientele because he's not very good".  I mean - really, Terry.  

So, at 4:40 this afternoon I met with Curtis and he proceeded to talk to me about my haircut and how he thought it should be.  Heck!  I agreed, who knows me around here!  He washed and conditioned then gave me a head massage.  Oh, I forgot to mention when I got my  hair washed they put the chair back, raised my feet, and turned the massage function on on the chair.  I was in heaven.  After that, he proceeded to cut my hair for 40 minutes.  Very precise.  Here's the result.  I just hope I can be so lucky to find someone this good as I travel around.

Curtis and that's me with my new do!

4 comments :

  1. Looks very good. I know what you mean about a haircut. I need mine cut every 4 weeks. I guess I'll never be able to go on vacation for more than a month! I am loving your blog, Terry. It is so interesting and informative and the pictures are great. Continue to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific haircut. suits you well. I have always had good luck with haircuts even when they couldn't speak English. Hmmmm. You all look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cut. Maybe you could just keep flying or taking the train back to have Curtis cut your hair while on your adventure.

    ReplyDelete