Sunday, June 1, 2014

HAPPY IN HARROGATE


Having too much fun!  Sun is shining! Lots of stories to tell but you'll just have to wait.  I shall return.  I know you're all anxious to catch up with the travails of Terry, I mean travels.  

I am not responsible for the leaf on the ground


See that bag?  You may not only read about new places you might, just might , see me in something new.  


See that new person in our group.  There's a story there.

Lots of new stories to tell!

I'm hoping to catch up tomorrow but we do have places to go and people to see and worse -
We have bags to pack!  This time for a plane ride to the Cornwall area.  EEK!  That means everything has to be in a suitcase or on our bodies. Four beautiful women from Iona may turn into the four Pillsbury doughboys from Harrogate!  

1 comment :

  1. the four in the picture look sooooo English, especially the one on the end, Judy!!!!!:>)

    ReplyDelete