Friday, February 27, 2015

MAKING FRIENDS IN BARCELONA


A little walk down the Ramblas and you just never know who you might run into.  This demure young lady offered me a fan once I put money into her "pot".  OK, so I had to pay to get a friend.  What's wrong with that?  Look how nice she was to me.  She let me use her fan.



 And than bid me a fond farewell until we meet again.  


For a few more coins I got a second friend.  See how excited she is to make my acquaintance.  



Now, this guy I was trying to sneak by.  He was all crouched over and was very scary.  When I went by he jumped up and I could tell he wanted to be my friend.  


Look at him reach out to shake my hand.  At first I was very reluctant but then I overcame my fear and shook his hand.  



I think he was flirting with me.


So I flirted back.  I must be getting desperate.  He's growing on me.  

 A little eye contact.  Well I tried but I couldn't look into those eyes. 


He became a little bit affecionate.  Can you tell?

 I wasn't sure at this point if it was affection or he was going to choke me.  

 Whatever!  I lived to blog about it!













No comments :

Post a Comment