Friday, April 18, 2014

THE DAY BEFORE ...

Whew!  I'm out of my house.  It's late evening and after moving things into Lee and Theresa's house I ate a good lunch and went upstairs and took a long nap.   Too many nights without enough sleep caught up with me.  ( One can get a lot done when your day starts at 3:30 am, but that doesn't keep you from not sleeping the next night.)  Those days are behind me now.)  It was too late to make it to Good Friday services so decided I should just continue to take it easy.  Tomorrow is the sale.  Nancy Baldwin and her daughter Emily , have been amazing.  They have sorted through all my stuff, marked it and will conduct the sale tomorrow. I know they did their part just have to hope people show up:-)!  I was planning on giving it all away before I found out about tag sales so anything I make is icing on the cake.  I've had two showings during the upheaval.  So far no offers but I remain optimistic.  I have loved my home and I know it will be a perfect fit for the right people!  I just hope those" right people" show up quickly so I can enjoy some of the finer things Europe has to offer:-)!






1 comment :

  1. So Terry How did the sale go? Are you relieved and now packed and ready? Take snacks for the flight. Where do you land first? Are your really going with one carryon and a backpack? You and Sharon are brave women even Marines; but at least you will have a base of operations in Amsterdam. Send the address!

    ReplyDelete