Wednesday, April 30, 2014

DAY IN DUBLIN



Trying to stay awake that first day is the challenge.  We are up for it however. 


Met a new guy but I just have to find someone a bit more lively. I do think he was rather statuesque looking but his conversation was non existent.  


We did a city bus ride today which started out great. The bus driver/ tour guide had a wonderful spiel. Unfortunately we got off the bus to tour the Kilmainham Jail (good tour)  and when we got back on the bus we had to go to the upper deck. ( Where  were the gentlemen that would  give  up  their seats for 4 senior citizens?  No where to be found!).  Anyway let me tell you it's cold on the upper deck. We had no problem staying awake,  We did happen upon a great little pub restaurant , Mulligans, on our walk back to the hotel.  We imbibed just a wee bit more, are a bit of  Irish fare and headed for our home away from home.  

Tomorrow we catch a train for Rosslare.  Just hoping I can get everything back into the suitcases.  I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow .


3 comments :

  1. That guy looks a little old and stiff for you, Terry. Keep looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I accidentally posted as mom . . . oops!) Cheers ladies! I hope you are having a wonderful time. XOXO

    ReplyDelete